The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil promotes vitality and energy, while topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
Derived from the branches of the tall evergreen tree, Cypress essential oil has a fresh, clean aroma that’s energizing and refreshing. Cypress is frequently used in spas and by massage therapists. Cypress can be diffused or inhaled directly, but should not be swallowed or taken internally. Cypress contains monoterpenes, making it beneficial for oily skin conditions. It has a grounding, yet stimulating effect on the emotions, making it a popular oil to diffuse during times of transition or loss.
- Promotes vitality and energy
- Helps improve the appearance of oily skin
- Clean, fresh, woody, herbaceous
- Steam Distillation
α-pinene, carene, limonene
Cypress Essential Oil Uses
- Prior to a long run, apply to feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Mix together Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with Fractionated Coconut Oil for an invigorating massage.
- Add one to two drops to toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.